Sunday, December 9, 2012

Our lives!

Well one of my most amazing friends, Tessie, inspired me to start a blog.  This has been a crazy week for our house. My grandma (dad's mom) passed away on Saturday. It was expected but it's still a hard time for my dad especially. So we will be traveling home this week to say our goodbyes. It's been a bittersweet year with the birth of Mason in January, the loss of my grandpa on mine and Brandon's 4th wedding anniversary, birth of Alexis, our niece, and then the loss of my grandma so close to Christmas. God has a way of working and He knows exactly what he is doing and I trust in Him completely. Life is full of miracles and blessings. We have been so blessed with such a wonderful family to help get through the wonderful and tough times together.

No comments:

Post a Comment